Mental Stimulation Ideas:
1. Allow your cat to hunt for its food by either getting a slow feeder or little mice toys that you fill up to feed your cat.
2. Set up a bird feeder in your yard near a window so your cat can look outside.
3. Teach your cat to walk on a leash or consider building a catio.
Physical Stimulation Ideas:
1. Get your cat moving by letting it chase a laser or other moving cat toys.
2. Get a scratching post or cat tower so that your cat can scratch and jump around in their own space.
3. Adopt a feline friend, at your local shelter, for your cat to play with! June is Adopt a Shelter Cat Month!